Monday, April 25, 2011

Recipe: Thin Mint Mini-Cheesecakes

I discovered another potentially delicious blog called Sticky Gooey Creamy Chewy this past weekend.   Maybe it was just coincidence that a large box of Girl Scout Cookies had come in the mail for my sister (they had been MIA for quite a while, finally we had a tracking number).   Maybe it was just coincidence that I had a box of Thin Mints already in my freezer from my local Girl Scouts (my sister 'imported' her cookies from a troop in Illinois).    In any case, I made a half batch of these Thin Mint Mini-Cheesecakes (click here for original recipe).  The half-recipe made 7 cakes.  Just enough for small desserts this week but not too many.  A few minor changes from the original recipe:  1) used reduced fat cream cheese 2) used jumbo chips (what was on hand) but chopped them.  I now feel that almost any cookie could be put into a mini-cheesecake.  And why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails